The Seldin Organization, Inc. vision is to play a major role in financing the transition of mainstream America to renewable energy and its related businesses.
A strategic alliance formed with our newest endeavors, Inner Circle Realty for innovative real estate resolutions and Green Power Works, a green economic engine, work concurrently to increase value and accelerate green living.
In addition, G·Race, an online community, coordinates all facets and is designed to educate and facilitate action as a “race” for greening your world.
History of The Seldin Organization, Inc.
The Seldin Organization, Inc. has processed and placed more than a billion dollars in financing for Metro NY area housing developments and condominiums since 1945.
Seldin was founded in 1900 as a mortgage broker, incorporated in 1952 and specialized in FHA/VA financing, processing individual owner-occupied home purchases. In addition, Seldin processed and placed FHA Section 608 and 207 multi-family loans. In the late 1950’s, the main operation changed to conventional financing.
The principals are Jane and Stanley Greenstein. Stanley specialized in Veterans Administration placement and processing and Jane supervised all internal activities with a 30 + staff processing individual conventional and FHA applications. Closings took place in Seldin’s office, funded by the mortgagee or available warehouse funding.
In 1982, Chase Home Mortgage engaged Seldin to become their residential mortgage department for originating new conventional home loans on Long Island. In the 90’s Seldin acted as an “independent contractor” for Construction Lending Corporation of America in NY, NJ, CT for acquisition, development and construction funding.
Today, Seldin specializes in acquisition, development and construction financing for builders and developers including commercial, industrial and multifamily. Financing is also available in conjunction with our new ventures:
Real Estate Resolutions & Green Living
Our operating philosophy is founded on the following principles:
- Solar technology integration results in lower costs and increased quality of life.
- Financing as a tool for accessibility and flexibility can reduce costs.
- Renewable energy product and service innovation can exceed customer expectations.
- Solar operational excellence drives high customer satisfaction and lower costs.
- Six Sigma quality is attainable and is applicable as a measurement and process, i.e., the objective of "Six Sigma" is to deliver world-class performance, reliability, and value to the end customer.
- Our people, and their ability to execute as a team, can create a long term competitive advantage.